Monday, April 2, 2012

Meet Tessa Rose

I always get excited to shoot newborns. There is just something so magical about how they look when they're asleep...I just love it! This time, however, I was especially excited when I learned that I would be photographing a sweet little girl...I was over the moon! Last year, the majority of my babies were little boys and I was really longing to bring out the pink ruffles and flowers again.

Little Tessa Rose was just a perfect little gem. You may remember her sisters June and Ayla whom I photographed a couple years ago. Just like her older sisters, Tessa is so photogenic! Here are just a few of my favorites from her session!



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby! Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of images! She is such a little doll!! And I love her name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. What a sweet looking baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww she is a cutie! I have had mostly boys too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I just love all those fluffy tutus, these are great images

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful OMG I love the tutu's !!

    ReplyDelete