Saturday, March 31, 2012

2012 Referral Program

My referral program is simple. When you share your portrait experience with your friends and family via referral cards or online sites, you get referral credits. For each new client who books a session, I will give you one complimentary gift print. Your friend or family member also gets a gift print, so you come out looking like a hero for helping them earn free product! Once you have completed 3 online reviews I will give you $50 in gift print credits! The more love you send my way, the more free portraits you earn!

This year, with the roll-out of the new Facebook timeline, I am pleased to announce that all my new 2012 clients will receive custom designed timeline covers featuring images from their most recent session! In order to receive yours all you have to do is leave a referral on my facebook page using the "Review" tab.

We are updating our website and our marketing materials and are in need of some testimonials from our recent clients. I would love it if you would take a moment to share your experience at Alyssa Ernst Photography. By posting online reviews, you help us spread the word about our studio so we would like to thank you with a gift of a $50 credit towards your next portrait order.

In order to qualify for this gift, you will need to post 3 reviews using the links
provided on my Facebook page under the Reviews tab. Simply click on the 3 links to leave your reviews. One goes directly to me, one is for Yelp and the other is for Yellow Pages Online. Once I have verified the reviews I will send out your referral gift and as a bonus, I will email you a custom Facebook Timeline cover photo like the one pictured below featuring images from your session!

Offer expires after 12 months. No cash value. Not valid with other offers.

2 comments: