Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sunrise...Sunset!!!

Sunrise Christmas Eve

Happy New Year! This year, one of my goals is to blog more...not very original, I know, but it's sincere for sure! It's not that I haven't had plenty to share, or that I don't enjoy writing, but I was hoping to have a newer updated blog by now. What can I say, my hubby (aka web designer extraordinaire) has been swamped with clients too, but I'm hoping to have a beautiful new blog to call home early this year. So to ease back into blog land, I've decided to post little pieces of my life here as well as tidbits about my studio until my new blogsite is completed!

Sunset, this evening!

At any rate...How about tonight's sunset!! Wasn't it gorgeous?? These images were taken in the field behind our home...just five minutes apart! It's amazing to me how much more dramatic the colors in the sky are in the second image!

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are stark contrast to the wintry vista outside my window here in WV! Thanks for sharing the warmth. Like you, writing more is on my goals list, not just on my blog, but to capture my family history while the elder ones are still cognizant for my children, grandchildren. The 'Greatest Generation' is fading...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete