Monday, January 10, 2011

Guess the Ducks Point totals to WIN a free Portrait Collection!


This year one of my new year's resolutions is to blog more. Last fall was so busy that I just let it fade away, but I'm back and for my first post I'd like to announce a new contest in honor of tonight's BCS game with the OREGON DUCKS!!!

I am giving away one desk portrait collection featuring 4 of your favorite poses printed as 5x7s. This can be used towards 2010 sessions* or any session you book in 2011. All you have to do is post on my Facebook Fanpage...Mention this contest and how many points you think the Ducks will score in tonight's game! Sound easy? You have until 6pm to enter. One entry per person. If more than one person guesses correctly, the person who posted first wins!!! Good luck and GO Ducks!



*2010 sessions will be archived on January 20th

No comments:

Post a Comment